 Castle / 2074
2073  |  2075
Subject:
Coming soon to AUld Dragon's Legotaku Lair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:15:47 GMT

I just want you all to know what I have planned for my website in the next
couple days.  :)

~The history of the Kingdom of Dragonia!  This will be a detailed history,
starting with the first Human settlement in the area, Caer Gwynnyd.  Hopefully,
I'll finish it by eight, but I'm only about halfway through it, so chances are
it'll take a little longer.

~More Characters!  Included will be Auld Dragon's adopted daughter, Military
commander, and others!

~A roughly sketched map!  I'll create this map and send it to pawel so he knows
what I'm thinking of for my kingdom.  After that, I'll post it to my site so
you all can see it!  This may even end up becoming an AD&D campaign setting.
:)

~Current Troop strength!  I'll list my soldier totals, so you all can get an
idea of the armies I can field.

Well, that's all I can think of now.  Talk to you all later!

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/