 Castle / 20470
Re: my MOC page is up and running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laura Hayden wrote:
I finally got my first three castle projects up on MOCpages, and would like to
share them with you.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/89

Please let me know what you think!
Laura

Looks great Laura... I love the detail.. I thinks that what makes a great
model... The Cathedral looks superb... I used to live righ next to a gothic
catheral when I lived in England... you have captured the structure of it well.
The mill and the keep are also so well done... nice realism... love the water
falling too.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Kev..: )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia