 Castle / 20425
Re: Armor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
Hey guys,

I don't believe too many people have seen this:

  Thanks Jojo, this is a good illustration of what
is wrong with the new mulit-color castle body armor!
                       --==Richard==--

           Hi,

                Thanks for posting this up. Great taste! And a thanks to JoJo
for going to all that hard work to show just how usable those knights can be if
you really put some effort in : )

                   I still think I'll use them for space : )

                   God Bless,

                           Nathan