 Castle / 20328

Subject:
The Little Match Girl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:10:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

I've built a fairy tale of Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Match Girl". The
story is in English too, so please feel free to have a closer look:

http://www.1000steine.com/themen/ritter/001/indexe.php

Leg Godt!

René
www.1000steine.com

Re: The Little Match Girl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi,

I've built a fairy tale of Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Match Girl". The
story is in English too, so please feel free to have a closer look:

http://www.1000steine.com/themen/ritter/001/indexe.php

Leg Godt!

René
www.1000steine.com

Love it Rene... love the photography, and how you captured the esence of the
story. It's the little details that make it...!!!

kev..: )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Re: The Little Match Girl