 Castle / 20326
20325  |  20327
Subject:
Honey, honey, sugar, sugar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:28:15 GMT

Hey all,

Spent a nice Sunday afternoon creating a new castle building. Thought I would
try something smaller. Also thought I would try and frame it in tan, to see how
it would turn out. I tried to make it as much like an official Lego set would be
(or is that bee?). Well here it is, the Beekeeper's hut, complete with beehives
in the back.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/bees1.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/bees2.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/bees3.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/bees4.jpg>

And of course, the whole gallery, when moderated:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99448>

Steve