 Castle / 20321
20320  |  20322
Subject:
5 New Castle Buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:34:12 GMT

Hey all,

I'm taking a bit of a break from my Brick Tower project, and after finding
numerous old grey bricks in PAB at the new CA lego stores, I started working on
some Castle buildings. Here they are:

The Bakery:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/baker1.jpg>

The Church:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/church1.jpg>

The Herbalist:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/herb1.jpg>

The Library:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/library1.jpg>

The Tax Collector's Office:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/CastleCity/tax1.jpg>

And the whole gallery with different angle and interior shots:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99448>

Comments are welcome and encouraged,
Steve