 Castle / 20187

Subject:
New Cathedral completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:28:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!  I just finished a 3-4 month project of building a cathedral.  It was
inspired by Steve R.'s CAD creation
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ratmfan/Cathedral/pic21b.jpg).

I don't have an exact count, but I estimated that there are over 20,000 bricks
used to build it.  The black roof alone contains 1,500+ black slopes.

Check it out on my web site:  http://castlebuilding.us/castle.htm  It's under
the 'What's New' link on the right side.

Close-up of main window during construction:
http://castlebuilding.us/church/3.jpg
http://castlebuilding.us/church/6.jpg
http://castlebuilding.us/church/7.jpg

Re: New Cathedral completed!