 Castle / 19962
    Re: Announcing the MOCC —Magnus Lauglo
   Hi folks, Sorry for whatever misunderstanding there may have been regarding the size of the castle. I'll try to clear things up a little. (...) I'm not quite sure where the confusion lies, but I'll try to rephrase. The castle itself can take up no (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Announcing the MOCC —Magnus Lauglo
   Oh, and please remember to fill out the MOC card forms on the BrikFest website! (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)