 Castle / 19948
Re: TOWER CASTLE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 23:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo wrote:
Awesome! Terrific details there. I guess I might have preferred the
highlights/details in black rather than white, but that's a matter of personal
taste rather than building skill. Would love to see more pic of course, is there
an interior?

Magnus

Thanx.... glad you like it.... the reason I used white not black is that real
Norman tower castles dont use black corner stones... When I went to see Dover
Castle and the Tower of London in England, they have a white corner stones... I
prefered to base this castle on real construction.
There is an interior... actually.. if you were a minifig, you would be able to
access every part of the castle...!!! There is a Great hall with a musician
balcony.. Great Chamber... Kitchen... Dungeon... Basement with storage...
Postern at the back.... a war room.... and x2 gaurdrobes..
Will post some pix this weekend if I have time....: )

Kev..: )