 Castle / 19891
Re: ANDRASTAVIA...CHAPTER 4... COMING SOON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 05:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall wrote:
After a long wait....

The Kingdom Of Andrastavia Story....

Continues...!!!!

http://www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia/AndrastaviaTeaserChap04.htm

Stay tuned and visit the site for the release of Chapter 4

Kev... : )

Alright Kev!  It's great to see you back in the story business, and I'm glad to
see that Andrastavia hasn't been abandoned.  I'll be waiting in anticipation to
see what you're bringing us.

--Anthony