 Castle / 19532
Re: Deal me in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joe Meno wrote:
   seemed? I had a blast! That was the first time that the .Space Paparazzi got to visit another place, and it was a LOT of fun...except for the various things that weren’t to keen on getting pix taken. Musta been the nuclear flash:)

Anyhoo, I never got to post pix because I flat out forgot (October was a month where I had 3 weekends of LEGO related activities, so it still is a blur to me), so here they are:

(post moderation)

here

and a • image snipped teaser.

Hope to see you at BrickFest!

Joe Meno .Space Paparazzi

Sorry for not replying sooner Joe. Wow! I had forgotten about half those pictures. I really enjoyed having you over here as well, along with Felix and Eric the next day. I had a first, too, you were the first AFOL I’ve ever had in my house, and the first who ever visited my inner sanctum.

Thanks for posting these pictures, Joe. It really brought back the whole night for me. I sure do hope I’ll be able to make Brickfest this year.

--Anthony