 Castle / 19313
19312  |  19314
Subject:
The Green Dragon returns in under 36 hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 03:53:48 GMT

I’ve finally gone and Ldrawn my Green Dragon, Vildegraas. This is the last of the four dragons to be digitally built.

Click on the image for a larger picture.

And I did it in under 36 hours (that’s from start to finish, not total work hours).

Why did I do it? I did it (if anyone really cares) to catalog him, so that I can take apart the black, blue and green dragons to reclaim their parts. As most of you are aware, the red dragon has already been disassembled to be rebuilt with a better design. I do not have any similar plans to rebuild the other three dragons. Their heads will be kept in tact for sentimental reasons.

--Anthony