 Castle / 19224
Re: Elf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
   Hi all,

I’ve posted this up elsewhere on the internet already. But for those who don’t roam elsewhere, here’s a pic of my newest helmet:

For more pictures of the helm, please visit my website at: http://www.redbeanstudio.net/

Your comments/suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Isaac

Wow! I love it! Any chance you’re going to produce it for sale? I know I’d be interested.