 Castle / 18967
  Blut'Ader: Village

With the help of my sister, I finished the medieval town of Blut'Ader I've been working on. An overview shot of the whole creation, along with a detailed page devoted to the village, can be found on my new [1] site: (URL) soon as I photograph and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Blut'Ader: Village

Sometimes something is awesome just because it's so big. Your village is awesome because it's big AND because of the great work you've done on each and every building. Great job! (20 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader: Village

(...) Thanks David! Putting in the details was a lot of fun! Most of the MOCs don't have finished interiors, so that's the next step. -- Pawel (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)