 Castle / 18926
Needed: Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:54:44 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm standing in for Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004 however,
we would really love to have a more dedicated Castle Coordinator.
Perhaps the fact that I will probably be bringing more Space MOCs than
Castle MOCs will be an incentive for the Castle folks to come up with a
coordinator.

I am expecting to have some good castle displays. Assuming Thomas Rafert
is able to come, he will bring his huge castle diorama, and Stephen
Fisher will be bringing a bunch of castle MOCs.

I will also mention that if I'm coordinating, there won't be Castle MOC
awards.

So, want to change things? Volunteer!

Thanks in advance

Frank Filz