 Castle / 18793
Re: wierd things are afloat at Shop@Home regarding Castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   Reading the question and answer session with Jake and Kate with the guys from Germany... it prompted me to see the latest selection for castle from Shop@Home.

I noticed something very wierd. The USA version has 10000 Guarded Inns still available, but not the 6098 Leo’s Castle. The Euro version (at least the German version) had the 6098 available for, while the Guarded Inn is sold out.

I think that is terribly unjust. The 10000 should be available everywhere. Leo’s castle is a terrible castle set, at least it is a system (or minifig-styled castle set). But still, the whole affair is terribly interesting. And terribly unjust.

Just my opinion.

Ben M.

Thanks for pointing this out Ben. It looks as though we Downunder(Australia) have also lost the privellidge to purchase 10000 through S@H. This is a shame, as this set is only available to Australia through S@H. We dont have Lego outlets or stores down here, so we rely strongly on what S@H has to offer. Even the few AFOLs who have started their own store fronts dont have the Legend series available. I think this is due to restrictions TLC have placed upon them????

I hope TLC dont start a trend. Otherwise we may have nothing to look forward to in the new year..........

Just my thoughts.

regards,

Dave