 Castle / 1866
1865  |  1867
Subject:
More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:42:42 GMT

Well, take a look-- (I actually threw together a PAGE, can you believe it? [not
that it's MUCH of a page, but hey])
http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown.html
Despite their slight gigantism, I actually like my design for the chickens and
the goose running around the town.. although they do look rather like ducks as
well... (which is the main reason why I didn't make them white) Lemme know what
you think! (PS thanks to Ben Gatrelle for the window idea!)

DaveE