 Castle / 18651
    Re: 2004 Castle Products —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) I want to say that it is very cool to have a representative of a large company personally post responses to the concerns of a minority of a minority. (Castle builders as a subset of adult builders who themselves are a small percentage of (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: 2004 Castle Products —Aaron Muhl
   I agree. It's nice to see a company like Lego pay attention to the less than 200 adults who build plastic castles. I hope the new sets in 2004 are worthy of the special post! -Aaron "Rocco J Carello" <rogue27@mac.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)