 Castle / 18577
Re: HP new sets ???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   Hi,

A little bird told me that there should be a re-release of the Hagrid’s Hut (this time with a real roof), a re-release of the Hogwarts Express (this time with 9V motor and train compliant), and a triple decker bus (Knight Bus) in purple.

Did the little bird mention if the train compliant 9V Hogwarts Express has new driver wheels? What better reason to make a new mold than the HP line?

-Paul D.