 Castle / 18456
Re: New Posable Horse pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:24:56 GMT

Nice job. Let us know when you have the instructions for
these babies (the horses) online.

They are really awesome! :)

-Anne

This one time, Alan Findlay wrote:
As part of my ongoing vain, and ultimately futile, attempt to gain MOC
immortality within the Lego community, I present my Posable Horses:

King's Horsemen

Apocalypse

So far I have not been able to create a MOC horse that will fit inside the
standard Lego barding, nor to create MOC barding. Feel free to give it a go!

The standard wagon hitches do not work with these horses either, so you need
something similar to:

Please LMKWYT

Alan.

I would like to specifically thank the following Bricklink stores from which I
purchased the pieces I needed to complete this project.

A1 LEGOS http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=amac1
BricksLand FREE S&H http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=catalinn
BricksNBitz http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ellyriches
Charles Heap-o-Legos http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wightcw
Karlego http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Karlego
Lego Quest http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mdcrown
Missing Brick, FREE S&H http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.