 Castle / 18406
Re: sets in 2004? Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   If you want to see sets, go here: http://www.gierse.biz/docs/pi1066073180.htm

Jaco

I was hoping to see the trains i’ve heard blabbering about... Josh

Trains? Who said anything about trains? I didn’t see anything about trains! What trains are you people talking about?

Steve

Obviously not castle, town, SPACE., or starwars. Trimming follow-ups to .general. Lets keep it there.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.