 Castle / 18287
Re: Basket maker and knife grinder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

Again I’ve built some small things to bring life into the medieval town. This time it’s a basket maker, a knife grinder and a broom maker (what’s the right name?):

Broom maker is the right name so far as I know - it’s the other two I’d question. Weaver, or perhaps just basket merchant if he didn’t make them himself. Door to door knife sharpening survived to at least when I was a kid (do they still do that?). Don’t know of a proper name beyond “knife sharpener”.

-->Bruce<--