 Castle / 18257
18256  |  18258
Subject:
Tailor's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:24:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

My newest MOC at the moment is my new Tailor’s Shop. I finally put in some Tudor style and also made a leaning roof (is that what you call it?). Enjoy!

Folder

Pics:

The shop.

Interior. The tailor’s workshop is the top floor and a scribe pal writes a paper of all the customers who want appointments.

PLMKWYT!

Thanks,

Dean