 Castle / 18230
18229  |  18231
Subject:
CCC wall piece instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 03:17:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

People asked for this a while ago, and yeah I’m lazy, but it got done. I still don’t think it needed to be done, but thats a different story.

I’ve taken troy’s wall design to be the new, official CCC wall design because it looses that ugly row of windows.

1 2 3

funny thing.. it takes exactly 61 pieces to create. good stuff.

enjoy

-lenny