 Castle / 18224
18223  |  18225
Subject:
Wolfpack Hideout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:53:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

  Hi everybody......

    One of the latest post on classic-castle (What is your favorite faction?),
makes me thing about building something for the Wolfpack (one of my favorites
factions.....)....

    I'm working on a modular medieval town (CCC standard), so the idea was to
buils some hideout for the wolfpack, where they plan the attacks over the town.
The wolfpack aren't evil, simply they do their work :-)

   I imagine that some kind of ruin in the near forest of the town will be the
perfect hideout.... like robin in 'Sherwood'.

  This is the result:

  It's a little and very simple diorama (32x32 studs) but will mix prefectly
with CCC standard...

  New ideas are wellcome...... so it's your turn ;-)

  juan