 Castle / 18222
18221  |  18223
Subject:
Rare Items and Etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:21:38 GMT

Hey all,

Here’s my latest CCC MOC so far:

Rare Items and Etc

Photos:

The shop.

As in my usual style, I kept the back open. The shop, though small, remains on the bottom. The owner lives upstairs.

The owner has recently had a famous dragon slayer find rare objects for him for payment (as you can clearly see).

In his spare time, the owner is often seen restoring an old document or valuable items and collectibles.

Enjoy and PLMKWYT!

See ya!

Dean