 Castle / 18184
    Re: City Gate —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm with Lenny. Also I just like Tan. It really works for me. Also that crofter's cart is really spiffy. How sturdy is it? (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: City Gate —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) I agree. The tan works really well for the timber frame. Light yellow would probably look good too. (...) Thanks. The cart is very sturdy. The ladders are on clip hinges - so you can adjust the cart profile. The only weak point is the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)