 Castle / 18165
18164  |  18166
Subject:
Ye Olde Glass Shoppe (first CCC-style creation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 01:25:45 GMT

Hey all,

Just yesderday I finished my very first CCC-styled creation (and prolly my very first castle MOC). It is a glass-blower’s shop. There is a shop on the bottom floor and a glass-blowing studio on the top floor.

Folder

Pics:

The shop itself.

Uh..a bit unlike most CCC creations, I didn’t had the opening wall but an open back. ANyway, here’s the top and bottom floors. The glass-blowing workshop is a bit sparse but nevertheless appropriate I guess.

LMKYT!

Cheers,

Dean