 Castle / 18152
BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:19:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've almost finished the structure of my most recent project, The Haunted Keep.
This is a non-modular dungeon and an attempt to do something that has both a
nice exterior and an interior useful for BrickQuest gameplay.  Whether I've
accomplished that remains to be seen...

Interior walls are indicated with black 1x1 plates set in the floor--there are
no walls to interfere with moving minifigs.  Doors just have a post on one side
so they're hinged.

The keep exterior:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/BrickQuest/haunted-keep/keep.jpg

The first floor:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/BrickQuest/haunted-keep/floor1.jpg

The second floor:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/BrickQuest/haunted-keep/floor2.jpg

The third floor (tower only)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/BrickQuest/haunted-keep/floor3.jpg

The fourth floor (tower only)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/BrickQuest/haunted-keep/floor4.jpg

I haven't put the interior details in yet.  I won't post pictures of those until
I've run the scenario involving this castle at the Motor City Comic Con in two
and a half weeks.

Peter