 Castle / 18131
    Re: Four New Shops —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why do we have to do that? :-) (...) How did you get the idea for the percussion band, and how many instruments did you build and reject before chosing the ones you went with? Do you find tan and brown as attractive a color scheme as I do? (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Four New Shops —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) criticism is alot like jeopardy.. but without the silent "o" questions are like inquiries, except less intelligent but really, i did it because this guy told me to: (URL) he can be mean if one doesn't follow his advice carefully. (...) I only (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)