 Castle / 18047
Re: Classic Castle Standard Walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:14:06 GMT

Don,

If you look at this picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ClassicCastleCity/city3.jpg

You can see the inside of Lenny's walls.  He does indeed use the wall
sections on both sides.

If you look at my walls and tower:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6
http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7

I use 1 x 6 x 5 bricks for the front and back, so both sides are solid.

That is the cool thing about the standard, it is loose enough to allow for
design differences like these.  As long at the pins are in the right place
and the wall is the right height/thickness you should be good.

Troy

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Lenny, I am curious, in the Classic Castle Standard wall sections, your • samples
show the outside of the wall viewpoint.  Would you please post some pics • of what
the back of these wall sections look like.  You have used castle wall • sections
in building the samples, do you also use these for the inside of the walls • or
are they solid?

Wonderful job, can't wait til Brickfest next year to see what everyone has • come
up with.

Don