 Castle / 17823
Re: Harvest time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:35:33 GMT

Again, nice scene ;)

the hay cart with the 2 ladders is very realistic !

Kai

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:29:27 GMT, Johannes 'Jojo'  Koehler
<chutspe@gmx.net> wrote:

Hello!

Not quite .castle but a scenery from past times anyway:¬
¬
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54519
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/harvest/thumb/11.jpg_thumb.jpg

Click me, I'm a link!>> <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-