 Castle / 17669
Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:08:07 GMT

1. Name (Optional)

Bruce Hietbrink

2. What do you like doing with Castle-related material?

Current large project:  Illustrating the Lord of the Rings

3. What do you like about Castles?

You mean castles themselves, this Lugnet group, or the Lego theme?  On the
theme, I would say my favorite things are the figs and their gear.  The castles
themselves I can create myself as castles are particularly suited to building
with basic bricks and plates.

4. What do you not like about Castles?

The over-reliance on special pieces like wall panels and those turret pieces.

5. If you could design/make a Castle set that LEGO hasn't produced, what would
it be/entail?

Hmm.  More civilian stuff.  Best set ever was the MOC Blacksmith's Shop

6. Where do you see Castle going as a group in the future?

Hmm.  I guess I'd like to see more group projects at gatherings, maybe host big
Brickwars games with castle themes.

7. Do you use LUGNET as a source for your LEGO Castle Enthusiasm? (YES/NO)

Yes, but I haven't been posting as much lately.

8. Why or why not?

Normal ebb and flow of internet posting.  Also, I hadn't had anything new to
present in a while.

9. If you could improve on anything on LUGNET.Castle, what would it be?

Not sure.  More MOCs are always good.  I like the improvement in the side bar.
Maybe the featured MOC could be changed more often.

Bruce