 Castle / 17666
17665  |  17667
Subject:
Friday Review in Castle Room...BF2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:32:40 GMT

It was a great day in Castle Room.  As the co-ordinator of the room, I am
pleased to say that it was a great day.  The MOCs people have brought,
while not as much as last year (no modular castle village), the quality is
at the same, or even better.

The Castle Roundtable Discussion 1, was very cool.  We had over 10 people
in the discussion, and we talked about all things Castle for over 2 hours.
More will be revealed about the discussion at a later junction, so at this
time, that info is classified at the current time.

Today, Saturday, August 9, 2003, we will hold another Castle (Roundtable)
discussion.  I hope todays discussion will go as well as yesterdays.

I think the judging the best creations will be very tough!!
Pics will be published soon.

Additional Postings will follow.

Ben Medinets,
BF 2003 Castle Co-ordinator & LUGNET Castle co-curator.