 Castle / 17518
Re: Who says nobody builds ships?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:05:18 GMT

Hello!

   My name is Benjamin Harris and I’m a new poster here. I’ve been lurking for several years now, but I finally decided to work up the courage to share a couple of my creations with the folks here at Lugnet.

Welcome, this courage is always appreciated! And I don’t know if much courage is needed to poste here. Nobody will rip off your head if he doesn’t like your creations. And nobody has to be ashamed still playing with LEGO: We all do that :-)

So it was you whose gallery I was looking at yesterday. Fine!

The ship is not bad. However, I like the tower better. It’s high, it’s solid and it has interior. Finally the tired warriors can rest their tired heads on a bed! Cool.
The way you built the strand is cool, too.

Bye
Jojo