 Castle / 17501
  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Ooh, a chicken farm... I would've loved to make hordes of chickens, but I only had enough droid bodies to make these three. Let me know when the farm is done. I'd love to see it. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) <snip> (...) If things work out, there will be images of it after this weekend... Jeff VW (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)