 Castle / 17489
17488  |  17490
Subject:
johny come lately
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:30:28 GMT

Hello castle folk,

I’ve ventured into the dark recesses of space and the deep trenches of the ocean. But, as always happens, the sweet call of castle building has pulled me back. Armed with more castle bricks, a better camera, and a ripe imagination, I’m ready to build.

With that, please excuse this Johnny-come-lately, but I have some questions:
  • I really like the side bar, but the personal page link-list seems too short. Could my site be added (url on graphic below)? Is there anyway a new roll call could be done with names and url’s?

  • What is the current status of Castle World?

  • Whats the latest on the future of castle? My impression has been that all of the s@h deals show a certain dedication to castle. Are there any substantiated rumors?
Thanks in advance for any answers you can give.