 Castle / 17473
17472  |  17474
Subject:
Some older MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:57:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve finally gotten around to uploading the images of some older creations.

First off, The Globe Theater (from two years ago):

I’ve also put up images of the stages of construction of the Globe:

And my favorite:

I entered the Globe in the 1st International System Creativity Contest, where I wrote up a bit more of a description. This can be found at: http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/069/069.htm

Secondly, The Village:

As can be seen from these pictures, this is (or was, I should say) an unfinished MOC. I probably chose to build too large a village, as I ran out of pieces by the time I reached the most important part, the Castle on the Mount. This was also entered in the Creativity Contest (this year’s), and my description of it, as well as a few more pics, can be found at: http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/entries/033/index.pl?search=1

Thanks, and PLMKWYT!

Reed Anderson