 Castle / 17115
17114  |  17116
Subject:
The pikes, the pikes are calling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:39:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G’Day,

I’ve recently expanded my pike company, The Pikes of Doom, which last appeared at a STUDFest Brikwars.

Now three ranks deep, and seven abreast,the Pikes of Doom present a fearsome front.

Commanded by Jean-Claude Prique (the one in the shiny breastplate and read cloak), the Pikes of Doom can counter cavalry and infantry with ease.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique