 Castle / 16782
    Re: City State of Orchida —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) You MUST! We should have a contest as to who can produce the most within a small stretch of time (like a week). I find that when I produce in bulk I tend to get more creative as time goes on. For instance when I was doing this project: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: City State of Orchida —Nathan Todd
   (...) Well the marketplace you site was done in about 5 days (+1 for assembly). : ) (...) Interesting Concept. (...) Good Catch. I should have a post up tonight. (...) Well God Bless anyway, Nathan (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle)