 Castle / 16778
Re: The Golden Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 16:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
Actually, that's probably one of the best pictures thus far
of the dragon! From previous angles, the head appeared very
much the same as its normal dragon counterparts, which aroused
some more interest.

     Thanks!  I'd hate to think that those five agonizing hours I endured in
the showroom were wasted.  ;P  Actually, I was following FBTB Tim's thread
about what pics people wanted to see, and while I didn't have enough time to
do in-depth coverage of anything beyond SW and Bionicle, I think I managed
to get good shots of everything people were asking for.  Of course, since I
didn't know how to post to LUGNET until about a week ago, noone seems to
really know they're there.

Of course, the rest of the dragon appears to embrace
ferocity quite well, especially with the new tail mold,
the transparent wings and ruby eyes.

     The tail and forehead really do lend an Oriental feel to it, and the
rubies do look cool as eyes.  Unfortunately, the middle part now becomes the
problem.  No dragon in China would have wings, and they'd have a long
slender snake-like torso.  More like this:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=1333