 Castle / 1655
Re: Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Powell writes:

witches legs (she's a freek)

Remove the printing, and you've got a rare 2H slope piece.

Or, don't remove the printing, and use the piece as a nice curtain • piece...look
at my theater for a example

Tell me where there are pictures of your theater, and I'll look at it. :)

Sorry, until last night, the web page had suffered a operator error (namely, I
erased the Lego index page again...thats the 2nd time...)

Http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049 then look under lego, and
Buildings in NLC, then theater.

James P