 Castle / 16494
Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Casey writes:
Who made those custom minifigs?  Are there close up pictures of
those?

The custom minis are also Pete's. There are some piccies on his brickshelf
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legoloverman although not of
the Star Wars ones as he only did them very recently to go in Mos Lego.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his gallery to see if he posts these SW custom figs.

The Tower of Orthanc is mine. Unfortunately my camera is useless for taking
pics of Lego so you will have to wait until I can borrow a better camera - I
do intend to do so soon though. ;)

Let me know when you do (bnh@chem.ucla.edu).  I've collected a page of Tolkien
MOC links here:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrlinks.html
And here is my version of Gandalf escaping from Orthanc:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter202/lotrstory202-08.html

Bruce