 Castle / 16492
Re: Sigh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I'm a terrible terrible person.

Oh yes you are!  One of the worst kind :-)

I freely admit it.

Oh you must!

But am I sorry for what I did?

Heck no!  :)  Teehee...

Hehehe, I wouldn't either!

Just be glad I didn't carry it on for another day like the original plan called
for.

Yeah, well, as I said, it's a dangerous prank to pull, people might believe
it!  But on the other hand, some say that bad publicity is publicity anyway,
so my opinion wasn't necesarily right.

Ikros lives!  And forever shall it so!

Let's hope so!  Your plan would have worked beter if you had started the
"law problems a week earlier, put your fake page 2-3 days before April 1st,
then revealed the prank on april 1st.  That way, everybody would have
believed it!

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html