 Castle / 16408
    Re: Provincial village update —Andrew Martin
   Wow, those colors work great. I love all of the equipment and little details in the buildings. This village seems full of life. Very nice. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Provincial village update —Jon Furman
   Andrew, Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate your compliments. Jon (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)