 Castle / 16283
16282  |  16284
Subject:
Minotaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:14:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

New mech guys!  Crossposted to castle cause I figured you might be
interested in this as well.

Some good close ups of the leg design too.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/minotaur/p3180013.jpg

I wanted to mention that I figured out a good way to strengthen the middle
member of the legs, position the 1x1s with studs both facing the same
direction, then run a classic space antennae straight through the bottom of
one of the 1x1s until the base of the antennae is seated.  The top of the
antennae should just stick into the top of the second 1x1 and hold the two
in line.  I'll get pics of it into the bs folder of the leg instructions.

Check it out, reverse kneed mech, walking.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/minotaur/p3180038.jpg

The rest of the pics, when moderated:

Enjoy!
Now to jump on the next idea....