 Castle / 16201
Re: A few scenes from east Allercus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

Hey Matt,
sorry I haven't replied yet.

Actually, that's not a problem at
all. (But how this can get two replies
compared to like ten for a duplo
spaceship is beyond me :)

These are some cool shots.  It is always
cool to see pictures, not just of mocs,
but of minifigs interacting within a moc.

Yep, finally a chance for me to use some
of my castle figures in a scene. (Having
a house just standing there would have
made the pics look kind of bland, so I
livened it up a bit hoping it would catch
interest.)

although i can hardly condone the killing
of an anarchist :o).

Anarchists might be the least of Dash's
worries. Trust me on that :)

great stuff. now you need to add some of t
hese keen photo skills to your story!
-lenny

Definitely. As soon as I procure some
more baseplates, futuristic pieces (for
the first section) and a lot of dark grey
parts, I'm ready to start this project!

Here's another example of some pics I
took using a magnifying glass.

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=886

Didn't get many comments, though. Probably
because it's unorthodox?

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y