 Castle / 16179
  CAD animals

It looked like everyone was having fun making animals, so I thought I'd try. I want to build these, but for now I just have CAD versions. I think I made sure all the pieces that I used were available in the colors that I used. I made a chicken that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CAD animals

Those are nice, and the renders are gorgious. I like the pig a lot, with it's big floppy ears. What settings did you use? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CAD animals

Thanks. I'm no POV-Ray expert, but Travis Dickinson sent me some settings a while ago. These might be a little different, but they're similar to what he gave me. These were my settings for radiosity and the sky sphere: global_settings { (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)