 Castle / 16163
  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) You improved it greatly. Offsetting certain buildings at angles gives it a very realistic feel. The livestock fit in nicely. (URL) this guy carrying a baby sheep? That's great! My only suggestion, though I realize it would be difficult, would (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks much! That was the look I was aiming for. (...) Yup! I'm glad someone was able to recognize it for what it was, or at least what I meant it to be. (...) Yeah, the original Tower of Olyian was built upon a large expanse of plain (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)