 Castle / 16162
Re: New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Lister writes:

Here is the link to the new village MOCs:

    I like them all!  My favorite has to be the barrel maker's house.  The dark
gray and blue color scheme works great.  The new mill is good, I like how it
comes apart, but I am not too keen on the red, green, and yellow windows.  The
colors just don't go together in my opinion...  The monk's hut is great, I love
the roof.   But I think the black frame could be a bit thinner, with more white
between each beam.   Overall, the buildings work well together.  I hope to seem
some
furniture someday :)

Just for fun I built an army of Centaur's. The idea for the centaurs came from
Onishi Shinjis green centaur. I didn't have enough peg legs for the whole army,
but I think the minifig leg centaurs still look pretty good.

I like 'em.  Excellent adaptation of Onishi's design.  I think some of them
look better with the minifig legs; brown peg legs wouldn't match the dark gray
soldiers IMO.  You did a great job on the custom weapons strewn throughout, I
always like double sided axes!  But where did you get all those rounded 1x3
bricks?? I have about 3!

~Kevin Blocksidge~
www.lugnet.com/~1763